My phone 8900 OS 5.0.0.348. I know that there is threads about this issue that ... General Blackberry forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

App world problem

Advertisement

My phone 8900 OS 5.0.0.348. I know that there is threads about this issue that happens to me aswell: When I delete an app and then delete the archive, App world would uninstall. Then when I install App world the archive is back.

And now another problem. I get an upgrade for an app and then after installing the upgrade. It still says upgrade available.

What on earth is going on.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I've gotten around this by uninstalling the app and then rebooting the device before removing the archive. If you really dislike the list of uninstalled apps in your app world My World list, like I do, go into My World and hold ALT and press in sequence, R, S, T. This clears the App World cache and will remove those from your list. This should also clear up any upgrade issues.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I've gotten around this by uninstalling the app and then rebooting the device before removing the archive. If you really dislike the list of uninstalled apps in your app world My World list, like I do, go into My World and hold ALT and press in sequence, R, S, T. This clears the App World cache and will remove those from your list. This should also clear up any upgrade issues.
    cool,good info... thanks

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Thanks. I gave you some more trust.
    Afterwards I have a blinky arrow at the top right corner, untill I do battery pull. Is that normal?

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad
    Have you tried deleting the archive through the app world? Go into my world highlight it and hit menu then delete. I was having the same problem you are until I started doing it this way.

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad
    Have you tried deleting the archive through the app world? Go into my world highlight it and hit menu then delete. I was having the same problem you are until I started doing it this way.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by synthalo View Post
    The advise from Mstrawder helped. When I delete an archive, App world uninstall. My problem got solved. Thanks for your input.