I pick up my BlackBerry laying on the table, hit space to 'wake it up' ... General Blackberry forum

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E

App Error 539

Advertisement

I pick up my BlackBerry laying on the table, hit space to 'wake it up' and I see an hour glass spinning round and round. After I stop getting dizzy I click the menu button to go to icon screen from dimension L theme. Nothing happens. Hour glass spins some more , not blinking just spinning. Decide I do not want to open seidio case to pull battery so hit alt+r.shift+del. Nothing. Still spinning. Just as I open case for battery pull, a white screen comes on and has App Error 539 and RESET below it. So I hit reset.
    Now I am here posting what is happening.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Quote Originally Posted by misterrx View Post
    I pick up my BlackBerry laying on the table, hit space to 'wake it up' and I see an hour glass spinning round and round. After I stop getting dizzy I click the menu button to go to icon screen from dimension L theme. Nothing happens. Hour glass spins some more , not blinking just spinning. Decide I do not want to open seidio case to pull battery so hit alt+r.shift+del. Nothing. Still spinning. Just as I open case for battery pull, a white screen comes on and has App Error 539 and RESET below it. So I hit reset.
    Edit add memory states 23448126 bytes. 8330/4.5.0.77

Quote Originally Posted by misterrx View Post
    Follow these instructions:

How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

And you should get your Berry back -

loso121 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is a great site. glad I joined, good info