unable to open a POP context to the following APN Blackberry.net . this may be ... General Blackberry forum

linekbp no está en línea Stack level 1

apn settings for airtel

unable to open a POP context to the following APN Blackberry.net . this may be happening because the currently slelected browser configuration is not compatible with the current network, this is the error message that i get , i am using Airtel prepaid in india , i have tried a lot for the setting from my carrier but all i vain , i am fed up of this now , people say it is rather easy using internet on BB , it takes settings automatically , but i am facing problems exactly the opposite, . someone please help me.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Re: apn settings for airtel

Go to Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table->Hit the blackberry key, then select "Register Now"
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

viewedit no está en línea Stack level 1

Same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    Go to Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table->Hit the blackberry key, then select "Register Now"
    Hi. i tried ur method, it doesnt work. I guess the person who made the first post also hasnt been able too.
    I use Tytn II too, and its far more simpler in configuring, i bought Blackberry 8820 yesterday. and have been racking my brains for silly thing like getting my browser access my service providers Edge network

Thanks