is there anyway to add or install new language to voice dialing? i would like ... General Blackberry forum

buton no está en línea Stack level 2

is there anyway to add or install new language to voice dialing?

Advertisement

is there anyway to add or install new language to voice dialing? i would like to install an spanish voice dialing, some names in spanish are not recognized by the english language

cubanomx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by buton View Post
    is there anyway to add or install new language to voice dialing? i would like to install an spanish voice dialing, some names in spanish are not recognized by the english language
    Yes, you can.

ATT& Blackberry refuse to help me how to add spanish voice dialing to the blackberry. I do it successfully in 10 seconds after look at certain ideas in a Spanish Blackberry forum.

Crackberry and Blackberry forums do not have a solution either. This worked with BB8310, 8900 and 9000 without any single issue:

1- Copy javaloader.exe to C:
    2- Copy net_rim_vad_engine_resource__es.cod to C:
    3- Run the following command from the command prompt: javaloader.exe -usb load net_rim_vad_engine_resource__es.cod

And voila.

Your device will restart (if not, please remove and reinsert the battery). After boot up, you will be able to switch to spanish language

If you need the files you can get it from an old OS install (like 4.5) or just send me a PM.