Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Definitely, I'll second the mention that the ability to record video would be a plus.... General Blackberry forum

GypsyGreg no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Definitely, I'll second the mention that the ability to record video would be a plus.

huyanhle no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGreg View Post
    Definitely, I'll second the mention that the ability to record video would be a plus.
    Depending on the device you can record video.
    Current Curve needs a better browser, built in HTML email support. BBSmart, or Empower isn't real html support, however best solution for now.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I wish the media player worked with a greater spectrum of media types and with less restrictions as to how they are encoded. When I convert youtube videos to avi. they play but have no sound.....I've heard of others who have the opposite problem, they hear them but can't see them. Aso with wmv, most don't work, only about 5% of the one's I have tried worked......most say unsupported format.

Also the Flash support would be AWESOME!

And, MMS on the Alltel 8130 would be nice.....come on guys!!!!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    To tell you the truth, I'm fine with the what the 4.5 comes with.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    To tell you the truth, I'm fine with the what the 4.5 comes with.

Yup works fine for me too.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    3g, video record, smilies and better more accurate suretype. Um sure tou know qhat I mesn!

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Flash website support
    Emoticons
    MMS
    Text Sigs

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well I'am the proud owner of a 8703e and if I could change 2 things about it.It would have 2 be a camera and extra file space other than that I really love this bb and prefer it over the newer one's.Lol

jeff2jay no está en línea Stack level 2
    load applications on the memory card instead of on the device.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I wish the media player worked with a greater spectrum of media types and with less restrictions as to how they are encoded. When I convert youtube videos to avi. they play but have no sound.....I've heard of others who have the opposite problem, they hear them but can't see them. Aso with wmv, most don't work, only about 5% of the one's I have tried worked......most say unsupported format.

Also the Flash support would be AWESOME!

And, MMS on the Alltel 8130 would be nice.....come on guys!!!!
    I agree on that one. it's time consuming converting media to go on your phone.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I want to be able to view my emails in HTML to know what the hell i was sent. And open video files attached to emails.:cry:

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Okay so I been looking through the ideas and I agree with most of them.

I don't however understand what is meant by threaded sms. Can anyone expand on that?

Greater font selection sounds cool and I don't see how we cant do that if we can look into the os files and find where font is stored.

The splash screen idea I also like but how would that work. Like when the phone is turned on? Or reactivated after the back light has been turned off?

As for color pearl, anyone emailed the author for a new version? Or is source code available?

And lastly, flash. Every phone, every device wants it. The problem is Adobe and how they are strict with their software. RIM needs to make a contract with them to lease Flash Lite for the BB if we ever want an official version. Its all about money.

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    Or port Gnash, which is an open source Flash player. It isn't 100% compatible, but a few glitches in Flash support is better than no Flash support.

Gnash supports SWF files up to version 7 pretty much entirely, but has incomplete support for version 8 and 9.

Gnash is written in C++, which is the only real problem.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    The only app I would pay a lot of money for is one for fantasy sports. I wish I could make it so I could track my team from my phone without using espn and going through every individual player. But just opening the app and seeing my whole teams stats for the day. Plus the ability to make changes to lineups and stuff like that. I would be forever addicted if this ever happens. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbhuang2 View Post
    Just a few:
    -IMAP-idle (edit: TRUE IMAP. Don't know if there's a difference, but it gets the point across)
    -Vibrate and ring at the same time (come on, is this too much to ask for?)

One more that I thought would be REALLY convenient
    -Having the option to enable/disable GPS from the "Manage Connections" icon (the one where you can enable/disable Mobile Network and Bluetooth... but no GPS!) instead of having to go to "Options > Advanced Options > GPS > On"... which is kind of a pain.
    Cant you set your phone to the Vibrate+Tone under advanced?
    I can on my pearl and curve.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    The only app I would pay a lot of money for is one for fantasy sports. I wish I could make it so I could track my team from my phone without using espn and going through every individual player. But just opening the app and seeing my whole teams stats for the day. Plus the ability to make changes to lineups and stuff like that. I would be forever addicted if this ever happens. lol

Cant you set your phone to the Vibrate+Tone under advanced?
    I can on my pearl and curve.
    You can et your phone for a certain number of vibrations, and or rings, but they work one at a time. Both doesn't happen.

And hmm Gnash, Ima take a look at that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast