~posted Via "My Buddy"~ HaHa! Those are some good ones everybody.
:| I call mine "baby." Yah it's a little weird but... =P
I call mine She-rah- Princess of power... Cause it has power over me....lol
"A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
- Bernard Bailey
the i berry...or other wise known as the CRACK BERRY......
I (unoriginally) call mine "my little buddy."
Mine, I call my other "man" ...ask my husband, he swears by it !
At times, I do sleep with it !! BWAAAA HAHAHAHA !!!
I never thought about naming my BB till now.. lol I'm going to call mine myers. As in Michael Myers for those BB horror fans out there..
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
I don't see how you can name a phone. It is funny some of the names. I quess mine would just be blackberry I will be like give me the blackberry all other cell phones I had I said give me the phone.
My friends keep calling it a calculator 'cause the shape reminds that. But I can't think of a name for her 'cause my gf already jalous of the time I'm spending on her so if I find her a name I'm gonna get killed :P
I call mine... "my best friend"-lol!
FEEL FREE TO PIN ME:
I've been thinking about this ... got a few options-
1. Joey..aka JOE CRACK..for CRACK BERRY! (trivia- who is known as JOE CRACK...people in NYC should know this..lol)
2. Gator- Wesley Snipes Characters CRACK head brother in "Jungle Fever"
3. Pookie- Chris Rocks character in "New Jack City" where he played a CRACK head
4. Scotty- Ice T's character in "New Jack City" where he plays a Narcotic officer trying to stop a CRACK lord...
5. Nino- Wesley Snipes character in previously mentioned movie as CRACK Lord..
6. Franky- Christopher Walken Character- King of New York
Basically look up any drug dealing flick or song or topic and pick out the name of the crack headed character or drug dealer. Some good places to start
Scarface, Goodfellas, New Jack City, King of New York, Empire, Leathal Weapon
(wow didn't know I was so morbid- but c'mon POOKIE is a CUTE NAME! ROFLMAO)
My normal phone have a name of metal (NK8800) but for my BB i usually refer her as "Berry", i always tell my colleague not to 'disturb' my "berry" lol