Greetings; I am currently working on a bachelors degree thesis which is on the impact ... General Blackberry forum

BusinessStudent no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone interested in taking a quick survey on Smartphone usage?

Advertisement

Greetings;

I am currently working on a bachelors degree thesis which is on the impact of Smartphones on business and structured organizations efficiency. I am looking for people interested in taking an online survey on this subject and/or passing it along to others that might want to participate in this study.

I am willing to post my results for any supporting forums once my study has concluded. Also, my survey is not designed to be specific to any one brand or type of phone, just the perception and usage on them.

If you are willing to take the survey, I will request the link be made available.

Participation is anonymous and information gathered from this survey will be exclusively used for this study and will be kept confidential.

Thank you for any help you can provide in this regard.

I do understand and respect your decision if you regard surveys as SPAM and thank you for your time.

IMPACT OF MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS SURVEY
    This survey supports a thesis which is researching the role mobile communications technologies are playing in increasing efficiency of business and structured organizations. By gaining quantitative data of opinions, adoption, and use it can be determined whether the adoption of mobile communications technologies such as Blackberries and other multifunction Smartphone devices has a measurable effect on business productivity or just its perception. If business productivity is related to timely access to information and the ability to quickly disseminate decisions to other responsible sources, then employees in decision-making jobs should be more productive when using mobile communications technology.

Just so you know, I am also Blackberry user with years of non-BB smartphone experience as well as a college student.

With best regards,
    Last edited by RogerG; 02-24-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Formatting

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I will...

BusinessStudent no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you for the interest, the survey link in my signature might work.

There is a know issue with the age selection options in the survey which could disrupt the collected data if I tried to fix it, so if possible use the included comment field to also indicate how young you are. Thank you again.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll help as well if you need another participant. I'm currently mobile but I'll be sure to fill it out if needed by the time I get home later in the day.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've completed the survey. Good luck!

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Duuuh, I can't see the link, but I'd be happy to join in. Do I have to be on my comp for the link?

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BusinessStudent View Post
    Greetings;

I am currently working on a bachelors degree thesis which is on the impact of Smartphones on business and structured organizations efficiency. I am looking for people interested in taking an online survey on this subject and/or passing it along to others that might want to participate in this study.

I am willing to post my results for any supporting forums once my study has concluded. Also, my survey is not designed to be specific to any one brand or type of phone, just the perception and usage on them.

If you are willing to take the survey, I will request the link be made available.

Participation is anonymous and information gathered from this survey will be exclusively used for this study and will be kept confidential.

Thank you for any help you can provide in this regard.

I do understand and respect your decision if you regard surveys as SPAM and thank you for your time.

IMPACT OF MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS SURVEY
    This survey supports a thesis which is researching the role mobile communications technologies are playing in increasing efficiency of business and structured organizations. By gaining quantitative data of opinions, adoption, and use it can be determined whether the adoption of mobile communications technologies such as Blackberries and other multifunction Smartphone devices has a measurable effect on business productivity or just its perception. If business productivity is related to timely access to information and the ability to quickly disseminate decisions to other responsible sources, then employees in decision-making jobs should be more productive when using mobile communications technology.

Just so you know, I am also Blackberry user with years of non-BB smartphone experience as well as a college student.

With best regards,
    If you're still looking for people to complete your survey, I'll help you out with pleasure, if you throw me a link...

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    The link is in post 3

Survey completed.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

mpwt51 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Survey done, I hope this helps

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    tried to it locked up and wouldnt finish
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was going to complete it but because I'm not employed, I couldn't. I'm a full time college student only but not employed.

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by siver View Post
    If you're still looking for people to complete your survey, I'll help you out with pleasure, if you throw me a link...
    Edit: Survey completed...good luck!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    ok
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Done...
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)