I work in Sales and am looking for a way to keep customer contacts etc... ... General Blackberry forum

ladydianab no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone in Sales using their bb?

Advertisement

I work in Sales and am looking for a way to keep customer contacts etc... I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a program to keep track of custmers, projects etc... Hopefully, something I download over the air. I have terrible luck with PC downloads? thanks, diana

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Anyone in Sales using their bb?

Lady, I'm in sales and use my Pearl pretty much straight away as is. I sync everything though Outlook, contacts, tasks, etc. Works for me, I generally tend to keep it fairly straight forward and simple. I do have an internal database that I would like to access via BB, still working on that one though. Good luck!

ddmaxx007 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24243e18

I use my BB for sales every day! Through BES as I add contacts to my outlook, it auto syns with my BB. If you are not on BES but rather BIS, the prior post shows how to keep the sync up. If you are using ACT! as your sales tracker there is a program available called Handheld Contact for BlackBerry, that would be ideal. I am sure that other programs like goldmine have similiar apps available.

DaddyFizzle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28A34994

I'm in sales and I use it everyday. I'm on a BES so everything sync's up to my Outlook which works well for me.