Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Glad to see you guys might be up and running better soon!!... General Blackberry forum

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Re: Anyone having "searching for network" issue?

Advertisement

Glad to see you guys might be up and running better soon!!

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

ok why did tech support ask if CONNETICUT WAS IN CHICAGO today? LOL...and i was told to reinstall my os system...that was their advice! is it me or do they have lil lab monkeys workn there?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

If they are overseas techs my understanding is all they have are pcs that they type in your problem and it spits out an answer... They may have never even seen the phone you are calling about. I had that problem with techs for work issues awhile back.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Good job...now call them back and all those days that you have been having issues, tell them you are requesting credit for all the business and important phone calls you have missed....if the CSR don't want to issue credit ask to speak to a supervisor and if they are bsing tell them you want to end your contract see how fast they give you either some extra minutes or money...when I was having issues they gave me 200 free minutes then I called back 2 day later and they put 15 bucks towards my bill...so stick it to them they dont want to lose you guys....

notyetsuperman no está en línea Stack level 1

Dropped calls using BB on TMo

Problem:BB keeps signal yet still drops call.
    Attempted Resolutions:Updated desktop/software. BB wipe.
    Tests: Use SIM on a non BB device, calls work fine.
    TMobile Suggestions: Turn off BB, while they reset connection. FAIL. Suggest I update software. FAIL. Phone is out of warranty, nothing they can do. Offer to sell me another phone.

A little disappointed that the phone is out of warranty buy my contract keeps going. My only hope left... where can I download older software? TMobile only has the most recent versions available, and my final stance before going to war with my carrier is to try and use an older software version. Which older version is best?

I know this is an outdated post, but it fits my problems exactly, please help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123