Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

but what if it dont work..and im out $110?..ill be waitin for the employees to ... General Blackberry forum

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Anyone having "searching for network" issue?

Advertisement

but what if it dont work..and im out $110?..ill be waitin for the employees to come out the tmo store LOL

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

hehe Thats why I would see if someone else with tmobile can come by ya, to see if their phone has the same issue. You can also tell them your problem, ask for a loaner (see if you can leave a credit card), and take it home, see how that works. This way you will know

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Hello,

I don't think it's her device I'm on my second device in 2 weeks with the same issue in Portage IN I'm around 35+ miles from her I get the same result at home and when I go to school, which is about 12 miles from my house. I haven't been to Chicago lately but there is something very wrong I doubt if that's the same Tower with 12 miles difference in locations. It started on my 7290 and now it's happening on my 7100t after just one day.

I thought changing devices would work but it didn't. Less than 24 hours later after changing devices still dropping network signal! Save yourself some money Thea changing devices won't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They told me it was my 7290, what will they tell me now it's the 7100T?

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

It may be that a tower has been decommissioned...sometimes we have found at work here that if they lose the lease for a tower, the tower is taken down and may not be replaced. Perhaps you were on the outer edges of the coverage for that tower. Just guessing...I know that doesn't help you though Sorry :cry:

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Very possile TechieGirl...

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Example...they took down a tower in Ocean City here in Maryland. It wasn't replaced and Ocean City is a big tourist town especially in the warmer months. Can't figure that one out

PIN/ID

Well on the website it says to stay away from towers, bridges and garages..PFFFT...i living a highrise building and across the street is a big bridge and under my building we have a garage..but this dont explain why i cant get a signal when i travel to the south side. All of a sudden this mess started happening and Tmobile customer support im sorry but they r dumb..they actually put me on hold to figure out how to stop me from getting paper bills SMH.....but they do have good plans lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thea1981
    Well on the website it says to stay away from towers, bridges and garages..PFFFT...i living a highrise building and across the street is a big bridge and under my building we have a garage..but this dont explain why i cant get a signal when i travel to the south side. All of a sudden this mess started happening and Tmobile customer support im sorry but they r dumb..they actually put me on hold to figure out how to stop me from getting paper bills SMH.....but they do have good plans lol
    This is definitely a new issue I was fine up until last Monday then I started dropping the signal and it hasn't stopped since. I must say the 7100T is better at keeping the signal I've only lost signal once and just for a few seconds and it reconnected. But my GPRS kept dropping to lower case sometimes turning off wireless works and a couple of times I had to take the battery out with the gprs in lower case you can't connect to the internet but I could still make calls.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Wow! I'm glad I'm in Canada, Rogers doesn't have any of these problems! Hah, I'm a Rogers dealer, and customer. I'm not trying to sell you my service, we simply don't have issues like that, and we definitly don't lie to customers about it. If we have a tower/network issue, we get an email to our store, and we tell customers the truth. I live in the country, and have perfect reception, and I work in downtown Toronto, and still never dropped a call, except when I was using a crappy Seimens phone that didn't have 850mhz. Hehe
    Hope your situation gets better, or you could move north! :-)

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64
    This is definitely a new issue I was fine up until last Monday then I started dropping the signal and it hasn't stopped since. I must say the 7100T is better at keeping the signal I've only lost signal once and just for a few seconds and it reconnected. But my GPRS kept dropping to lower case sometimes turning off wireless works and a couple of times I had to take the battery out with the gprs in lower case you can't connect to the internet but I could still make calls.
    THATS WHAT HAPPENin TO MEEEEEE!!!!!! lol i give tmobile 2 down

I second the motion 2 no 3 thumbs down!

Well,

I just got off the phone with RIM and they said there is no such thing as a signal booster that works with the Blackberry devices. They also said that the network signal issue is definitely a problem with the service carrier. I'm getting ready to call tmobile and give them a really hard time. They are going to have to create me a trouble ticket cause I'm not going away!

Thea, just got off the phone with tmobile they said it is a network issue. They put in a service request. They're supposed to be sending technicians out with blackberry devices to test the network in our areas to see what the issue is. I told them it only happens with blackberry devices my other cell phones never drop the signal on when I put my sim in the blackberry. I have a request number let's hope this works and they fix it soon! So smile, it's almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIN/ID

WAHOO!!!! good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast