Hi all. I am just wondering if anyone has had a problem with a order ... General Blackberry forum

Moonbaseone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2039FE28

Anyone having issues with SmartPhoneDepot and trying to reach them about their order?

Advertisement

Hi all. I am just wondering if anyone has had a problem with a order placed with SmartPhoneDepot.com? I ordered a 8700c leather case on 1/4/07 and still have yet to recieve it. I called, emailed and tried to reach rcg via AOL/AIM with both of the screennames he has provided here at the forums. It looks like he blocked me at one point because after IMing him, suddenly he signed off. But, when I signed on with my other screenname and checked his status, it said that he was available.

I really need the case, but I don't want to order it from somewhere else and it arrives twice. I even emailed their customer service department 3 times this week and got no response.

Anyone else have this problem?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Anyone having issues with SmartPhoneDepot and trying to reach them about their order?

Never used them here, but go to www.whois.com and run a reverse ip on him and get his information. A phone number will probably be listed also. Or if not, the address will be, and within 5 minutes you can get the information on who it is registered to and track down a phone number for them. If you need any help doing so, email me.

2nd thing you can do is make a post in the Pinstacker Reviews forum and explain your situation, and it will let the tens of thousands of other users who visit this site know about your problem and the word will spread.

The best form of advertising and reviews is word of mouth.
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~