I startd playng this game online called tibia. ( www.tibia.com ) and I found out ... General Blackberry forum

N1tr0u543 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c87f57

anyone have tibia on there blackberry?

Advertisement

I startd playng this game online called tibia. (www.tibia.com) and I found out there also the only online massive multiplayer online game to come to a phone yet. So I download the j2me version and when I went to open it it said this: error starting tibiame_j2me_145_free: module 'tibiame_j2me_145_free' does not match codfile timestamp of sibling module 'tibiame_j2me_145_free-1' . Anyone ever had a message like this before? Not really a big deal but I'm not an expert on blackberrys and would love to get this game to work on my phone. Its a j2me game so it should work on all phones rght? I have a 7520 and its mainly designed for symbians or phones that have midp 2.0 or higher. The website to download it is www.tibiame.com or the j2me which is exactly what ud be getting from the website because they don't make it for specially for blackberry can be found at wap.tibiame.com thnx guy and by the way I downloaded a few other game that had the same error but I got them from getjar in the j2me generic compatible section so they shouldve worked too.

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: anyone have tibia on there blackberry?

Works on my 8100.

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

It does not support the Blackberry keyboard at all though, you hit 2 it does ABC, 3 DEF, etc. ... too bad, seems cool.

Zachberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FAF8CC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~seems they have updated the website but still no support for the 8800 sad the game looks cool...