Anybody know what is up with videos4blackberry.info? I went to the site today and it ... General Blackberry forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

anybody know whats up with videos4blackberry?

Advertisement

Anybody know what is up with videos4blackberry.info? I went to the site today and it redirected to another site and said it is down temperarly and if I was the owner of the site to call a 800 number. I so hope it has not been taken down forever. I really loved that site

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I know that they were asking for donations not too long ago because they had exceeded the limit for downloads and he got a big bill. So maybe it was just costing too much, or maybe he got busted for posting some of the stuff.

Hopefully its something minor and it gets running again....cool stuff there....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    that would most likely explain it then. a big bummer though :cry:

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4
    I spoke with the owner, and he explained there was/is an admin issue. It should be back up shortly...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cool thanks! I was worried for a minute. Next to pinstack that is my favorite site.

Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    I spoke with the owner, and he explained there was/is an admin issue. It should be back up shortly...

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    Sweet, I remember he was having the billing issues a few months back and was also worried he shut down. Their "sister" site blackberryvids.com is also down. Hope to see it up again soon. Great site.

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    it was really cool, now i feel bad cause i was supposed to make a donation and forgot, if back up i def will cause its worth it!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"