Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tmobile is sending me a new phone but I just don't want to be charged ... General Blackberry forum

exile211 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Tmobile is sending me a new phone but I just don't want to be charged for my own negligence its a warranty return not an insurance switch.think its possible to replace the casing without them knowing...?

hybrid009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3022afe5
    hhahah can do ..but when they check the esn from the OS itself ..it will reveal everything....

Hmmm esn what's that and what will it tell them....

Also by "charged for my own negligence" I meant I didn't want to send it in and then get charged for water damage. Me changing the housing out would only be to keep my decorated housing which I did with the phone still intact this one has never been dissassembled except for replacing trackball assembly.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    so you have a skin on it? i think send it back as it is...don't try to do anything else on it.

no telling, they would stick you with full retail of that phone and its not even worth FULL retail anymore.

do you have a decal on it or something?

PIN/ID
    3022afe5
    ESN..electronic serial number...

every carrier..registers every handset they have in their inventory....thus even when trying to replace the housing with the sticker attached to it will not make much of a difference... its like a mandate for repair...hre the proceedure when they send out a replacement..

1. check the appearance of the handset
    2. scan/input the serial number from the back of the phone to the inventory " who owns it/when it was purchased/activated where..etc..
    3.check the OS/firmware for errors
    4.confirm electronic serial num if matches sticker/inventory movement.
    5.final report/ will customer be responsible for repair / unit concluded defective.

hope this helps....

Model car paint this certainly didn't cause the problem though I think I should just call and cancel the replacement and my contract. This phone has been a constant hassle and dissappointment.

PIN/ID
    3022afe5
    before you cancel your contract..ask them what is your early cancellation fee or contract buy out.....so you'd be aware rather than them canceling it ...and they mail you your last invoice with a ridiculous termination fee....

Okay but is this number on every piece of the housing. Mind you I don't have water damage that's not the reason for the housing change I just wanted to keep my paint job. Btw your a pretty informative guy to have such a low trust level lol

Thought it was $200 flat out but ill ask.only been with them 3 months out of a 2 year contract though. I'm thinkin a touch phone from att or verizon.

PIN/ID
    3022afe5
    hehehe I work for a carrier..and just joined recently.....how do i bump it up?

PIN/ID
    3022afe5
    im not sure with your carrier...but for us here in Canada....its $20 per remaining month....or...not lower than $100 but not more than $400........$CAD of course....

Actually I was just tryin to figure that out as well I did it on opera but not in bb browser.I thought I could click the name and it the option was there to add trust to another user. But I clicked the stack level under your name and it sent me to the pinstack forum homepage.

I know about sites where I can sell my cell contract for a $15 or $20 but I'm doubtful about finding a buyer with all the iphone hype.

PIN/ID
    3022afe5
    ohh found it....you have to click...that green icon where it shows..TRUST /agree with post......and click the post you want to trust..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast