Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG

You have just fallen in love with a cellphone brand. you get the cellphone.. .you ... General Blackberry forum

KTW Guest

Question Any other BB users experiencing this ?

You have just fallen in love with a cellphone brand. you get the cellphone.. .you convince yourself that its the best of the best.. .it crashes, freezes, hardly works and lags... you attempt to convince your self that there's some other reason other than being a buggy phone even though you know your phone is a piece of junk that struggles to compete with phones on the $49 mark... your self esteem takes a knock and you make a desperate attempt to convince yourself that your phone and favorite phone manufacturer is still by far the best there is even though you know there's much better but just don't want to acknowledge or believe it... Please tell me I'm not the only one that has experienced this! THERE MUST BE OTHERS !

Do you experience this ?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You're preachin' to the choir here, KTW.
    KTW likes this.

KTW Guest
    Good to know I'm not the only one...which phone or phones did you fight for ? I don't believe I have to ask you for the manufacturer because this is on the BB form unless there's others ?

Junmil no está en línea Stack level 1
    There are some defect devices that been sold by some carriers.. and you are not the only one that got one of those.
    Blackberry unlocking - to unlock Blackberry phones

KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    ??? please reword...i could not get that.