Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oye PUTO. .....Cops rastrea mi iva de teléfono celular el GPS. Gírelo en el asistente ... General Blackberry forum

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Oye PUTO. .....Cops rastrea mi iva de teléfono celular el GPS. Gírelo en el asistente en la gasolinera y nada sucederá.

ruff on my spanish.....but says Hey A-hole.....Cops are tracking my cell phone iva the GPS. Turn it into the attendant at the gas station and nothing will happen.

ROUGHLY .....LOL
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Somehow I missed this thread. Dang, what is it with people? Sorry to hear that man...

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    So an update, no luck on finding the phone yet.... BUT an unknown (or so he wants) has been oh so kind enough to let me borrow a BB for a couple months, its an 8100 so now I will get all kinds of experience with that... and at the moment im trying to find the boost for the audio so i can make sure the alarm is loud, cant seem to find it like I had on the curve.

Also wondering if I can swap my wifes sim card in and load her contacts up into the pearl then power off and trade back as my sim card is a new one since my old one was stolen and yes at&t did replace my sim card for free

AND YES its a different style of input but im catchin on pretty quick now after about 4 hours of use :P
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    If you have a back up from your Curve, I wonder if you could do a restore to the Pearl and the contact info would transfer over along with bbm contacts. Have you tried that? What OS is on the 8100?
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 02-10-2009 at 02:12 AM.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad to see you got a stand by until you can get your upgrade. Props to whoever hooked you up.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah i asked someone that same question cus i have a backup from a couple of months ago and have not changed that many contacts since then, the OS on this one is 4.5.something something :

Currently its on a laptop that fried and i need to find my usb HD connection cable and find it.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Well I think that will work. It will load to the phone and not your sim card, but you can wipe all your info when you return it to the very nice donor.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    yeah thank pdx as soon as i can i will get my reader and load DM on my wifes new vista work computer If she will let me.... i mean she should after since ill have to help her learn how to do everything anyway lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123