Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by rashard actually I did win, but I never installed it, because i ... General Blackberry forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    actually I did win, but I never installed it, because i am do for an upgrade in a couple month and was going to save it
    If you haven't gone and downloaded I hope your luck is better than mine. I had a death in my family and wasn't able to go get it and when I finally got home the promo code had expired. I am in email contact with them in hopes I can still get it but if not I do understand time limits. You might email them with your plan and see if they work with you. Also if you are this close to an upgrade get on the line with your carrier and see if they will work with you and help you out with an early upgrade since your device was stolen.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Sorry, peekawho wouldn't help with this. I go it confused with smartguard, which wasn't included with the peekawho giveaway..

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    The Rep is saying 249 for a bold, or 199 for a 8310, thats bull
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    lol modern cowboy, the win email was on my phone, to my blackberry address, but if i remeber it correctly it was rather generic for the win, and not per person
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The Rep is saying 249 for a bold, or 199 for a 8310, thats bull
    199 for the 8310 is ridiculous the 249 for the Bold sounds about right for an upgrade or new contract.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Maybe save your upgrade for when the 89xx comes out for ATT and pick one up cheaper on Craigs List etc. to use until the 89xx comes out.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A lot of those locations have video surveillance at the pumps. See if they've got the guy going into your vehicle. They might have the license plate of the car he was driving also. Sorry to hear this has happened
    Please follow up on this Rashard...

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't mean to be rude, but face reality, u will probably have to replace ur fone urself.. Sorry about that. pin:24824bad.

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    And u should be able to do better than 199 for the curve. Does that include rebate as well?

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    if he went to the counter they usually have a hidden camera focused on the customers and the police would be able to have a face shot of the possible suspect. sorry to hear about your phone.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    So I took my sixteen year old twins and dropped them off at a school dance, I stopped at a gas station and was talking with my wife on my phone, and told her to text me what she wanted for supper, I laid my phone down on my center consol....

I saw this guy looking at me while I was on the phone but being the small town guy that I am I thought nothing of it. I went in, came out, noticed he was gone, but still thought nothing of it, could not find my phone, i checked the short small path i took in the store and all over the car, but anywho, i know i left it laying in my car, i tried calling it but didnt hear it. I almost know it had to be stolen.

So now what can i do?
    So sorry to hear that .... in the same kind of story : http://forums.pinstack.com/f8/tragedy_in_my_world-101245/

Good luck!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Yeah will my phone company have my ime number?
    Your carrier will have your IMEI number. It is also on the side of the box the phone came in, if I am not mistaken.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah I still have my original box, but I had a broken head phone jack, and took it in to the AT&T service store and they swapped out the whole phone, except the battery and battery door. So its not the same number as whats on my box anymore.

AT&T did offer to let me upgrade early, just cant afford it right now..

The Cop called me and did find the guy I guess, but found nothing when he asked him if it would be ok to search him.. But since I didnt see him take it, they cant do anything more.

I dont think ill ever get it back but im going to keep sending it a pin message once a week just in case anyone ever uses it again.

Im so bored I have nothing to play with lol, It sucks I cant try and themes out

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    i feel your pain !!

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Dang after reading yours and ranx's sorry my bbs not leaving my hand.. sorry to hear about this though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast