Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So I took my sixteen year old twins and dropped them off at a school ... General Blackberry forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Any help, Stolen phone

Advertisement

So I took my sixteen year old twins and dropped them off at a school dance, I stopped at a gas station and was talking with my wife on my phone, and told her to text me what she wanted for supper, I laid my phone down on my center consol....

I saw this guy looking at me while I was on the phone but being the small town guy that I am I thought nothing of it. I went in, came out, noticed he was gone, but still thought nothing of it, could not find my phone, i checked the short small path i took in the store and all over the car, but anywho, i know i left it laying in my car, i tried calling it but didnt hear it. I almost know it had to be stolen.

So now what can i do?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    First things first call your carrier and tell them what has happened.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    If it has gps can be tracked also th emei number will help cause when it gets reactivated they run ut through stolen phones I think...

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah will my phone company have my ime number?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I did go to the cops, and he went in and talked to the people of the store, because the only guy around was the one that went in right before me, and left right before i did, i mean he only had like 3 minutes tops. and he is casing the neighborhood, the people said he was a regular but didnt know his name, i gave a description.

I have been calling it, texting it, pin ing it, and emailing it lol

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    yes, and i would call them now so the jerk can't make any more calls on it
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    My wife is calling them now... I came straight home and got on here lol. Crap since i dont have a phone does that mean im banned from the smart phone alliance.

Does anyone speak spanish so they can pin them and chew them out or ask them to return it.

Wait my wife says she was calling it in stolen so its been deactivate so i guess that wont do any good.
    Last edited by rashard; 02-01-2009 at 12:45 AM.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    All your info should be on their system. When you set up your account it has your PIN and any other numbers associated with your device. I would call them because if you don't you will be hit with any charges the person who took the phone incurs and told that it wasn't reported and that there is nothing they can do. Report it stolen first then go from there.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Done, thanks MC

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Wow Rashard, I'm really sorry to here that. You didn't by chance win the Inaugural peekawho contest? It has lowjack on it to track your phone and other secutiry options.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Wow Rashard, I'm really sorry to here that. You didn't by chance win the Inaugural peekawho contest? It has lowjack on it to track your phone and other secutiry options.
    ???
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    actually I did win, but I never installed it, because i am do for an upgrade in a couple month and was going to save it

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A lot of those locations have video surveillance at the pumps. See if they've got the guy going into your vehicle. They might have the license plate of the car he was driving also. Sorry to hear this has happened

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    My wife is on the phone with the ATT rep and looking into maybe letting me upgrade a couple months early, im due in march.... just wish they had the 8900

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A lot of those locations have video surveillance at the pumps. See if they've got the guy going into your vehicle. They might have the license plate of the car he was driving also. Sorry to hear this has happened

He was on foot, and I parked a little off to the side out of view

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast