Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Just to follow up what I said.... Never ever had a problem ... General Blackberry forum

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Just to follow up what I said.... Never ever had a problem with the security/xray machine. I always have my MacBook Pro, 8100, and 8320 with me. They go just fine.

vliou no está en línea Stack level 1
    Never had it searched -- but I had the Bell Curve one day before the official launch - the customs guy actually went ?? - how do you have that etc...

That's about as far as he went...
    Vincent L
    Sync your Contacts/Calendar/Notes/Tasks wirelessly from your PC to BB - http://www.thinkpost.net

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    That's good I was reading something the other day about laptops being checkt ect so I was wondering if they did the same with BB?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj flyy View Post

I was coming through customs in Boston (from Paris) and I was SO excited to finally have internet back, I rushed to Pinstacks.....

But the customs officer guy asked me what was in my hands, to which I replied "MY BLACKBERRY! =D I'm so happy to have internet back!" And he flipped out, and ordered me to give turn it off, remove the battery, and hand it to him... Which I did. After he looked it over for a minute or two, he gave it back and told me not to replace the battery or turn it on again until I was outside the airport.

=/ that's my horror story (not TOO bad.. It just caught me off guard)
    That's harsh.I guess he's never seen one before. Did you wait to turn it back on?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i remember back in the day they made you turn OFF your cell and stick it in one of those little bowls with your pocket change/keys. (PRE-9/11) but they NEVER sent it thru the xray machine!

last trip out to vegas for CTIA, i got bumped from a flight and 'red carded' thru security, so i had to go thru one of those air puffing machines...very odd.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Prior to 9.11 there was never a question.

I travel internationally on a regular basis. Because I hate to have others handle my BB, I simply remove the battery as I approach the check point, show the back of the device to them first, then the front & they don't even make me put it in the tray. It's fast & easy.

via: Red BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

capdgow no está en línea Stack level 2
    I too was curious what was going to be the off-shoot of last weeks' national security announcement that "they" have the right to download your hard-drives going in/out of the USA. Another thin edge of the new Fascist wedge?? .... and its all very well to say "well if you have nothing to hide ...." Does anyone really know what is on there, what with sneaky cookies and the like?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Nowadays...with the ability to expand memory on portable I can take super duper spy like secrets over international *lines* with my curve or my psp

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post

Nowadays...with the ability to expand memory on portable I can take super duper spy like secrets over international *lines* with my curve or my psp
    Traitor!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12