So I'm having problems with my answer/call button. Anytime I use it to answer a ... General Blackberry forum

reemberry no está en línea Stack level 2

Answer/call button

Advertisement

So I'm having problems with my answer/call button. Anytime I use it to answer a call, the call drops or people can't hear me. But when I use the trackwheel or the enter button all is fine. I also installed Zen theme tmo/bharti version. Anyone else having a similar issue or am I crazy?

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: Answer/call button

I don't use my call button for that very reason. I found if you hold the button for a split second too long it disconnects the call. weird. oh, and I don't have a 8700, i have a 7290, so similar problem diff phone. Hope someone can answer your q
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Thabk you for you answer! I guess I'm not the only one going crazy. Any with a 8700g having my similar issue?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Jade, I didn't realize that the 7290 has a call button. But I haven't had that problem with my 8700c.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

yep, it's on the top of the thing.. hate that lil button. just makes me so cranky. generally i just scroll to the phone icon and use the trackwheel, or start typing in a number when i want to call. I know every time i hit that button to answer a call accidentally when I pull it out of my holster, it disconnects immediately. grrrrr!
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I had totally forgotten about that button. Can't even remember what it does now. I never really used it. Wonder if it will work like the green phone button for the Dial by Name feature that was lost in the 4.1.x.xxx upgrade.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ has anyone tired to contact RIM about this issue? I think it might be a OS problem. Anyone?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ has anyone tired to contact RIM about this issue? I think it might be a OS problem. Anyone?