Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I cant find a way to set my default folder where Id say my vioce ... General Blackberry forum

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Announcement: multiPlay for Blackberry Pearl 8100 - beta

Advertisement

I cant find a way to set my default folder where Id say my vioce memos, and then when I do record something I cant seem to find it anywhere...

I guess Im a little lazy to mass with it a little more

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

This is documented in the user manual, personal edition users (beta users too) cannot set default folders, it will always gets stored to /device/home/user/

Also once recorded - it should indicate the path where the file is saved.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Aight lots of thankyou's!!!!!

nrcapes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6997B

Quote Originally Posted by dollars5
    OTA Link: http://www.dollars5.com/downloads/blackberry/multiplay/beta/OTA/multiPlay.jad

Actually there have been more than 2000 downloads since announcement and the application has been in beta for more than 2 months (with 25+ testers) and there is no such problem, every one is able to add music files to playlist or play them. If you could give more detialed bug report - we would be pleased to fix it.

I would suggest you to use the File Explorer module to create folders - that should work. And I was able to create a test folder under /sdcard/blackberry/ and able to copy files to it too. Please test it and let me know. If you could provide screentshots of any problems that would be very great and easy to fix too.
    My music is stored under /media Card/blackberry/music, not sdcard/blackberry/music. This is the folder that shows up in the standard Media application. Also, I tried to create a "music" folder with the File Explorer under /sdcard/blackberry, the program said "Save" which I did but the folder still does not appear. Is the access problem that the top level folder name is /media and not /sdcard? How can the micro sd card be called one thing under the standard Media application and another thing under Multiplay? Also, since my music folder does not appear under the Multiplay File Explorer, there is no way that I can copy files from it into a new folder.

Very strange! I still have a feeling that the reason the music folder is missing is that at initial startup Multiplay asked permission for pictures, videos, and ringtones, but not for music, or I accidentally denied access permission to music. Is there anyway to reset the whole thing and start over from the beginning?

Programatically your card is called as /SDCard/ and we represent it as /card/ in the file explorer and blackberry media application calls it /media Card/ and other applictions call it /SdCard/ itself. Same holds good for the device memory, programatically it is called /store/ we call it /device/ and blackberry media application calls it /Device memory/. This is just only the UI representation -internally all access and use the same.

It would be great to see some screenshots describing your problem, you can use JL_Cmder utility.

I will post some screenshots of how it appears on my device asap. Btw you can also onsult the user-manual from our site for detailed reference.

We are always here to help you.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

i love the fact that i can store e books on my 2 gig card so why cant you store all you want on there

Arrow Re: Announcement: multiPlay for Blackberry Pearl 8100 - beta

Quote Originally Posted by gazar
    i love the fact that i can store e books on my 2 gig card so why cant you store all you want on there
    We do store and read from card but in our User interface it is called '/card/' or '/SDCard/' and not '/Media Card/' as the blackberry Media explorer calls it. i am preparing the screenshots and sooner it should be available to you.

Btw - feel free to consult our user manual for details.

PIN/ID
    23E6997B

Programatically your card is called as /SDCard/ and we represent it as /card/ in the file explorer and blackberry media application calls it /media Card/ and other applictions call it /SdCard/ itself. Same holds good for the device memory, programatically it is called /store/ we call it /device/ and blackberry media application calls it /Device memory/. This is just only the UI representation -internally all access and use the same.

It would be great to see some screenshots describing your problem, you can use JL_Cmder utility.

I will post some screenshots of how it appears on my device asap. Btw you can also onsult the user-manual from our site for detailed reference.

We are always here to help you.
    Where is this JL_Cmder utility?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/atta...-installer.zip

Credit goes to d_fisher for creating this utility.

PIN/ID
    23E6997B

Credit goes to d_fisher for creating this utility.
    I installed and took a .bmp screenshot of the file opening screen, but for some reason the forum will not upload the attachment. Is there an address that I can email it to?

Check your PM, also anyone can report bugs to us at bugs (AT) Dollars5 (dot) Com

bsheek no está en línea Stack level 2

When will the licensed version come out and what features wil it have? So far I like what I see, easy install and setup.

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~also what's the price we're looking at for multiple playlists?

Get assured it is gonna be very cheap. And this week you can expect related announcement from us. And more important is that the professional editions will be highly optimized that the system slowdown while multiPlay is running will totally be eliminated, and more important is e-mail based customer support (though personal users will get a free support over at forums)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast