Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DAMN! I'm frustrated, I've installed Google talk & yahoo messenger again on my BB (already ... General Blackberry forum

splackavella no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    200946ED

Question !@#$%^& Gtalk !

Advertisement

DAMN! I'm frustrated,

I've installed Google talk & yahoo messenger again on my BB (already had it, but I whiped my bb and updated my OS and deleted all the applications, Google talk was always working.. but yahoo didnt worked at all ). Everything seem fine, untill I tried to sing in.. Yahoo mesenger did it, but google talk dont. It says "Handheld does not have the required service books Please visit blackberry.com/googletalk " .. I Already did delete and download and installed the application but it didnt help..
    Restarted my bb over and over again, pull out my battery waited 30 sec but it didnt help either ..

I sended the service books over and over again.. but I see only the BBFS2(YHO) and I think i need the BBFS1 for google talk ?? But HOW CAN I GET THAT !! I'm sorry, but miss it so much
    I was always running MSN via GTalk with my Jabber, and now I can't MSN anymore.. And I dont think there's a possibility to run MSN via Yahoo ..

Can u please, please help?
    Last edited by splackavella; 12-10-2007 at 03:10 PM.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: !@#$%^& Gtalk !

did you do a backup before you upgraded the OS? if so do a restore and you should have the Gtalk SB back.

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

Msn impossible yahoo
    Try jive
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Try these also :-
    Gtalk:

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft....do?code=gtalk

Yahoo

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft....do?code=yahoo

Both of them are 2.0 version, hope ur problem will be solved

PIN/ID
    200946ED

Aswanideep, already did those 2, it's installed on my bb BUT IT DONT WORK .. and I can't do jive bcause i cant use my bowser and

cliffr, i didnt do a back up ..

Quote Originally Posted by splackavella View Post
    Aswanideep, already did those 2, it's installed on my bb BUT IT DONT WORK .. and I can't do jive bcause i cant use my bowser and

cliffr, i didnt do a back up ..
    So, what exactly you want NOW ?

PIN/ID
    200946ED

Quote Originally Posted by aswanideep View Post
    So, what exactly you want NOW ?

did you read the thread ??

"

Everything seem fine, untill I tried to sing in.. Yahoo mesenger did it, but google talk dont. It says "Handheld does not have the required service books Please visit blackberry.com/googletalk " .. I Already did delete and download and installed the application but it didnt help.

"

I can't sign in .. and i exactly want NOW, to sign in

tj2311111 Guest

No clue what you could do since you already resent the Service Books. And the error it is giving you is related to service books, so that shouldve been the solution. I don't know check if the software is compatible with your new OS. BTW You should always backup your files when you upgrade a OS even though it automatically backs it up for you. Go to backup/restore go into restore and it should take you to a file LoaderBackup something (make sure you choose the one that was created during this upgrade). Restore and see if that works.

If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell you. Ive never used any of those programs so I have no experience with them, Jivetalk is my multi-IM client.

GeneralMayhem no está en línea Stack level 2

Have you tried OZ? It's available through the MEdianet Browser. It will let yuo log in to Yahoo, AIM, or MSN, and it's free!

~ Steve

PIN/ID
    200946ED

I can't use my browser.. I Can't install things OTA .. So I can only use google talk, thatswhy i use jabber too, to run MSN ..

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralMayhem View Post
    Have you tried OZ? It's available through the MEdianet Browser. It will let yuo log in to Yahoo, AIM, or MSN, and it's free!
    although it is free, just include that it uses SMS because many people might not know that find this thread.

PIN/ID
    200946ED

thank u so much teamjordan23, i tried.. but really dont have a back up.. I was always backing up my thinks, but my laptop crashed.. I got a new one right now. But i don't have the files, so I cant restore it

If your G-talk is not logging you in , there can be problem with the application . Sometimes it asks me service settings, then I pull out batt for 1 min and its ok. But when it gives same eror frequently, then I delete the application & download it , and its fine for months .

Try this also

PIN/ID
    200946ED

Quote Originally Posted by aswanideep View Post
    If your G-talk is not logging you in , there can be problem with the application . Sometimes it asks me service settings, then I pull out batt for 1 min and its ok. But when it gives same eror frequently, then I delete the application & download it , and its fine for months .

Try this also
    I'm sorry, nice that u wanna help me, but you really don't read the thread, my first post..
    Read it again, and look if you got something new to say

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2

not sure if it will help, but you could also try re-registering the host routing table (options--advanced--host routing table--menu--register now)... then resend your service books again...

again, i have no clue if that will help, but it's one more thing to try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast