RIM, I would like to take this moment to thank you for your BlackBerry product ... General Blackberry forum

germy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241bb585

An Open Thank You

Advertisement

RIM, I would like to take this moment to thank you for your BlackBerry product line. I've used smart phones and never wanted one because it just wasn't comfortable.

I am an avid Mac user, have been for quite a few years now and I can truly say that BlackBerry's are the Mac's of phones.Especially with the very loyal fan base.

Regardless of the Mac comparison, I can also say I have never loved a phone so much, let alone a smartphone. You have however gone up and beyond the smartphone and because of that the nane 'BlackBerry' is a household name.

I love my BlackBerry to death and I wouldn't swap it for anything, not even and iPhone. For never having media functions pn yoir devices, and then coming out with the Pearl, that was a huge step and it was very well done, you can be applauded for that.

RIM, thank you again, I know the likelyhood of you reading this is huge so I expect a reply ;-). Ha

(I know this sounds lame but I am a new user, just since early May, so yeah :-)

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

Re: An Open Thank You

I must say I 100% agree! The thing with BB's is their amazing versatility, their amazing ability to become an extra body part for their owners. RIM, simply put u guys are the best in the business
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ here here! Well said guys!

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

Excellent points! I love my BB Pearl. I had lunch with a friend I had not seen in a while. She is a rep for Microsoft. When I pulled out my Pearl, she had a look of shear panic. I had to laugh out loud. She asked me why I didn't have a phone with Windows Mobile. I said I don't need one because I have a BB. She then changed the conversation. Inside, I laughed again!