Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here you go: 7100c 7100g 7100i 7100t 7105t 7130e 7130g 8100 8110 8120 8130 8220 ... General Blackberry forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Here you go:

7100c
    7100g
    7100i
    7100t
    7105t
    7130e
    7130g

8350i

8700c
    8700g
    8703e
    8705g
    8707g

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    To the OP, I think it's safe to say many people feel the same as you. Now we all wait to see what RIM does in 2010.

Predictions anyone?
    Based on past history, I'm sure it will be good when it arrives in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    ^^yes, that too, that three and that last one 4 sure. I think we are at 27 models in 3 years and the same OS minus a few dots.
    27 models, while Apple and the others got serious and refined their OS's, devices, and gained market share.

I love my BlackBerry, but I'm thrilled with my iPhone3Gs. It took all of the stress out of waiting for RIM to do something about their shortcomings. Now I am in no rush. My existing BB serves it's purpose, and the iPhone gives me the web experience I thrive on. A win/win scenario thanks to RIM.

JeyVicki no está en línea Stack level 1
    I completely agree with the original post! I love my BB, however....I will drop my phone carrier and run to the company that sells a BB that can type and touch! I will truly love to have an up-to-date BB. I love what I have, nevertheless, there's plenty of room for an improvement!!!!!

mixoplex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3C981
    Everything above features and all. BUt make it go to Tmobile so we can have UMA ..Please.. and 3G.. I dont mind the thickness cuz it will be HOLSTERED... ooaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrr

vel4769 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The favorite pair of jeans is a good analogy. The reality is that one day your favorite pair of jeans will start to wear out to the point that sewing patches isn't going to cut it any longer. You might just end up gaining weight and you no longer fit in those favorite pair of jeans, no matter what diet you go on. I say it's time for a change. Nothing last forever. So RIM please give us something new and exciting, that can actually compete with these so called smart phones. Rim can continue making a few BB models for those who choose to remain in the stone ages (or continue to wear their favorite pair of stone wash jeans lol).

Quote Originally Posted by vel4769 View Post
    Nothing last forever. So RIM please give us something new and exciting, that can actually compete with these so called smart phones.
    Now that RIM has released the 9700 Curve-Bold, we may have learned that RIM is incapable of creating something new and exciting.

Too bad, I like RIM, even it they did create 27 new devices back to back for some unknown reason.

drcapable no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the responses, blackberry is still my favorite platform, until Android grows up a little more

Quote Originally Posted by drcapable View Post
    thanks for the responses, blackberry is still my favorite platform, until Android grows up a little more
    I agree that BlackBerry is a great platform. I've had many, and until last year they were fantastic.

What I find so disappointing is RIM's gradual slide in quality control, long delays in R&D, and odd approach to upgrading devices. Giving users new models with buggy OS's, and expecting them to do the testing. The "New Bold 2" is a mixed bag of profit taking by RIM by encasing it in the existing Curve housing, and taking away the very "features" (larger hi-res display and keyboard) they so heavily touted upon it's introduction just one year ago. This is a boon to Curve lovers, but a takeaway and blatant move to ignore the original Bold owners. When we factor in the huge number of buggy new devices released in the last 12 to 14 months, as compared to how RIM used to operate, it seems like they are adrift in a boat with no rudder.

In the meantime, fierce competitors in the form of Apple and the Android project are focused, organized, and grabbing market share with well thought out business models.

Ajocto83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302c620a
    I concur with original post. I love my BB, but my wife gets a new phone very year, now has a droid....and its killing me. All I want is a better OS. Everything else is extra. Give us a great OS to brag about!

DianaG no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA91F4
    I agree, PLEASE stop making so many models in such short time between each new one. We can't enjoy what we have before another "newer" model comes out and then we want it too! I'm a BB for life user and just wish that RIM would focus on making the models that are out better rather than just keep throwing out newer bb's without changing much about them. At least let us enjoy our bb's for a year before coming out with any newer models. That's my personal opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaG View Post
    I agree, PLEASE stop making so many models in such short time between each new one. We can't enjoy what we have before another "newer" model comes out and then we want it too! I'm a BB for life user and just wish that RIM would focus on making the models that are out better rather than just keep throwing out newer bb's without changing much about them. At least let us enjoy our bb's for a year before coming out with any newer models. That's my personal opinion anyway.
    Very well said!

I could not agree more.

There is a word that RIM either refuses to acknowledge, or doesn't believe in: Refinement.

As a very long time BB advocate, I have become so discouraged as I have watched Apple trump RIM after just three generations.

Why? They've taken their phone and refined and refined it to the point where now it's a very nice phone.

Perfect? NO. Excellent? YES.

Never in a million years did I think I would walk into an Apple store and buy an iPhone.

Thanks RIM! As you pushed me to take a chance on an iPhone. Wow... are they great!

Thanks RIM! For lying to us about a "New Bold" then releasing the Baby Bold / Curve sized 9700.

Thanks RIM! I bought a Droid! Another fun device that "just works"

Thanks RIM! Now I have three devices, all activated and fun to use.

And BEST of ALL? I didn't have to do OS' updates on anything but my Bold 9000.

It only required eight before I found one that worked.

Are you kidding me? NOPE, it's the fun of the "New RIM", and BlackBerry's in kit form.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12