I am looking to purchase a BB pearl on Amazon.com. The prices are great. Does ... General Blackberry forum

smda1407 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Amazon Question.

Advertisement

I am looking to purchase a BB pearl on Amazon.com. The prices are great. Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase a Pearl with a voice plan and a data plan through t mobile on amazon's website and cancel the voice portion of it when I receive the pearl.. Will I get penalized from amazon.com because I canceled the voice plan? My goal is to use to use the pearl with data only, but when I try to purchase from amazon they require activating a voice plan with it. Let me know Thanks!

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: Amazon Question.

If they require a voice plan, then you have to have a voice plan. I guess you could always cancel the voice after you get the rebates back and hope they don't catch it.

Also keep in mind the price of the data plan goes up if you don't have voice and you also can't use TMs without voice.

smda1407 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Do you know off hand how much it goes up with just data?

rashi63 no está en línea Stack level 1

I ordered my Pearl from Amazon a few weeks ago. The reason the price is so good is that you have to keep the voice plan and the data plan for at least 180 days of un-interupted service or else amazon will charge your credit card $250.00. Even so, it is still the best deal, by far on the Pearl. I was charged one cent in my cart and I got $75.00 in rebates.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: Amazon Question.

try > www.younevercall.com & BlackBerry Pearl (T-Mobile) Cell Phone
    http://www.letstalk.com/product/product.htm?prId=31730

Update: 2:28am

http://www.wirefly.com/autocontent.a...1=MCM_0327_001

Free Pearl from TMobile
    Last edited by CoolFinalFan; 03-27-2007 at 03:29 AM. Reason: edit

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by CoolFinalFan
    Always read the fine print:

Orders for products and services are fulfilled by InPhonic, an authorized agent for the featured carrier above.

Offer exclusively available to customers activating a new line of service on a one (1) or two (2) year contract with the featured carrier. In the event that a customer order cannot be provisioned by the featured carrier, InPhonic will attempt to fulfill an order through an alternative carrier providing a substantially similar offer, if available. All orders are subject to Credit approval or deposit. Should a carrier require automatic credit card bill payment as a condition of customer approval, the customer will automatically be placed on such a program.

Value shown based on other listed offers via the Internet. The above offer is contingent upon activation of a customer's order before the promotion end date. Click on the Rebate Information button or the highlighted items above to determine the promotion end date. Orders may not be activated by the promotion end date based on but not limited: to incomplete order information, equipment out of stock and/or carrier processing delays. After the promotion end date, an order may be provisioned with an alternative offer substantially similar to the present offer, if available, and the customer shall be notified of the change.

Other restrictions and conditions may apply.