I placed an order on mon for the new crim 8310 but I'm feeling squirrley ... General Blackberry forum

gooddog no está en línea Stack level 2

Amazon experience?

Advertisement

I placed an order on mon for the new crim 8310 but I'm feeling squirrley about waiting for the insanely long delay in shipping(delivery estimate of nov7-17). My budget however begs to wait. Anyone have experience ordering from amazon and getting the phone(any phone)way ahead of shipping estimate?

The Juice no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Amazon experience?

I used to order through Amazon but they are slow. No shipping estimates.

I use Newegg if possible. They walk your package to your door with they emails letting you what is happening almost every step of the way. You get a UPS track number & the service is fast.

Amazon is very intrusive & even when you ask them not to email you, they do.
    Hit me on my BlackBerry-Rass Kass

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ordered my pearl. It was free after a 50 mir. I agree with you it was tortorious waiting but for the price definatly worth it. As far as shipping goes amazon is pretty decent on shipping time. From what I remember (its been about a year) it came one day early. I'd encourage you to wait. Especially if you got a good deal just my two
    Good luck

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ordered my pearl. It was free after a 50 mir. I agree with you it was tortorious waiting but for the price definatly worth it. As far as shipping goes amazon is pretty decent on shipping time. From what I remember (its been about a year) it came one day early. I'd encourage you to wait. Especially if you got a good deal just my two
    Good luck