Good morning my fellow bb heads. I've been using amAze gps eversince I owned my ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

amAze GPS (Turn by Turn) NOT free anymore...BUT I FOUND A WAY AROUND IT :)

Advertisement

Good morning my fellow bb heads. I've been using amAze gps eversince I owned my 8310 and it's been free all this time; however, they just released their new version 5.0 and it's no longer free. You must purchase it to use.

This is a voice activated turn by turn gps application that allows you to get from point A to point B without any issues. I used it for nearly 3 years now and Haven't had any problems with it. I'm posting the link below for version 4.5 which is still free for us to use.

I hope this helps many of us who were found in the same boat as I was when looking for a free gps app for my new 9700 . Once you download it, it'll ask you to register it just select new user and it'll bring you to a page on your bb browser with the username and password. This is version 4.5 Works like a charm; unfortunately as I mentioned the new version 5.0 is a paid application. Hope this helps guys

Link below:

DOWNLOAD!!!
    Last edited by raton; 11-26-2009 at 09:07 AM.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    @raton. Do you know if it works on the storm?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Can't hurt to give it a try bro. Try it out. I know the new version 5.0 definitely works for it but as I mentioned you have to pay for the service . I don't like to pay for things lol
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3
    tried the download but it will not work on my Storm 2. Will not find any satellites and selection boxes will not scroll. Oh well.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    sorry to hear dude. We can only hope till google maps make it to blackberry voice activated that is

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes this does work for the storm. I went to there web site via my home computer. They have the dl and zip files 4.5 for the Storm 9500, I used the zip file to install it. It puts two traingles on the bottom of your screen for scrolling. Thanks raton for posting the cool GPS app!
    Last edited by automan69; 11-27-2009 at 12:21 AM.
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That's awesome news automan . I'm glad you got it working on your device. I love this app...especially because I do travel all over the place and it's free!!.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    here os the ota for that

Amaze for Storm
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Working on BB 9k, 5.0.0.348 OS , T-Mobile , thanks for the link raton