As I stated before I am due for a upgrade from verizon. I have a ... General Blackberry forum

happy1240 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BD62DA

Afraid

Advertisement

As I stated before I am due for a upgrade from verizon. I have a 8703e. Ive been looking at the pink curve and I think that is the one I want. I love my 8703e but would like to listen to music. I am afraid to change. And I dont know why. Seems strange doesnt it. My phone works perfectly. My husband goes well if there isnt anything wrong with yours why would you change? Someone talk me into it please. The curve is so pretty and you can listen to music and take pictures! And Ive been reading some of your posts and it seems you guys like it also. So why am I afraid to move on and up???

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    i dont know why your afraid, but you will be very happy with your new curve!
    phatman the phat stacker!

domesticated no está en línea Stack level 2
    Most of us have perfectly good phones when we upgrade :] Why not keep the other, so if you don't like the new one, you can always switch back and sell the new phone?

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yup I had a brand new razr when I shifted to my 8100 on tmo, came back to verizon n had a new moto W385 , used that for 1 day and the next I had a 8830WE. No idea why we replace perfectly good phones with BB's but we all love em.

Atleast I have a new spare phone if I needed it

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have an Alltel 8330......I love it! Give it a try, and keep your old one for a while as a back-up. But I think you will love the change......I use the media player on mine for watching movies, tv shows, and listening to music. I have a 4gb media card and have 5 TV shows, 2 movies(27 dresses and August Rush), a couple hundred pictures and wallpapers, dozens of ringtones, and tons of music, over 60 CD albums loaded on it and have plenty of room to spare. The camera's not bad, takes pretty decent shots outside and in bright light come out the best.

And the 8330 has more flash memory than any of the other BBs released so far except the Bold(it has more but no US release yet) so you won't have the memory issues that many other users experience.....go for it.....I think you'll love it!!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Aztar said it all. I love mine.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I have issues. I buy almost every new and shiny phone that comes out. I've had 4 iPhones, including an iPhone 3G. I've had every sidekick besides the one that just came out, and the ID.

I ALWAYS come back to my Curve. It's just that good.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive had an 8300, and now the 8310. No matter what devices Ive used-Palm, Blackjack, etc., as ssnxp said, I always come back to BlackBerry, especially the Curve. Go ahead and get it, you will be amazed how much more you like it than your 87xx. I have had three 8700s, and they are great devices, but dont come near the Curve.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by domesticated View Post
    Most of us have perfectly good phones when we upgrade :] Why not keep the other, so if you don't like the new one, you can always switch back and sell the new phone?
    Yeah. And why not get with the times.