Hello, I am having an issue that bothers me. When I go from my call ... General Blackberry forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Adding to Address Book Issue

Advertisement

Hello, I am having an issue that bothers me. When I go from my call log and want to add that number to my address book, i highlight the number, then hit add to address book. My problem is that it always defaults saving the number to work location. Most of the time, these are people's cell phone numbers. Anyway, its just annoying to have to cut and paste the number or what i do is from the call log, I hit copy and then go to address book and create new one. Does anyone know of a way to not default the storing location to work?
    thanks for any help
    -Joe

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    If you're copying and pasting you might as well just edit the same contact and just move it down to the MOBILE or HOME slots. But as far as the default to WORK deal, yeah it's a hassle and unfortunately there is no work around as of yet.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    you must remember that RIM is a business-user oriented company and the reason their phones default to Work number rather than home or cell is just that...these phones are intended mainly for business people...i'm sure future versions of the OS will allow you to choose where to place the phone number now that RIM is branching out into the public sector with their pearl and curve phones. but for now we just have to deal with it...sorry