Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by jrockett If you are reading this you are addicted to your BlackBerry. ... General Blackberry forum

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Addicted to your blackberry?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jrockett View Post
    If you are reading this you are addicted to your BlackBerry. Now go outside and enjoy life....but don't forget your BlackBerry
    ill go outside enjoy life and be on pinstack at the same time

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Had the pearl wasn't that addicted but since I got the curve 8310 I can't put it down...@ home on the net and the curve on the net in the other hand...

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Very addicted, I've taken it in the little boys room (didn't stay as long as the other addict) but never the less it went in with me, and I'm always checking it (instead of changing my profiles to Audible) or how bout this, u stare at it and you don't see the red light blinking and whatudo - pickit up and check it anyway!

Yeah, I would say I'm pretty addicted

Last edited by DjSmooth; 11-01-2007 at 10:14 PM.

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

I am not addicted, I am just laying in bed reading pinstack trying not to wake up my wife.... Nope not adicted here...

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3

i have a problem my blackberry organizes my life therefore it is my life...? i guess

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Last year I was in my tree stand during hunting season, was busy responding to some emails and missed a shot on a 12 point that I had been watching and praying that it was going to come within Bow range, by the time I saw it, the thing had already walked right past my stand. After i was done cussing myself out under my breath I headed back to the truck and my buddy was laughing his a$$ off. I asked him what was so funny and he said that he was watching that Buck come in to my stand and saw through his binoc's that I was busy on my BB. He still doesn't let me live the shot of a lifetime down since the following night, he took that deer out.
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Hi I;m Justyn... and uh... I'm a Crackberryhead. I've been using for almost a year now. At first, I only did it a couple of times and you know, it was okay. Then after getting my Data Plan and finding the stacks, I find myself using all the time. I can't put it down. While holding it in my hand I get a 'Phantom Vibe' and reach for my holster anyway. I use it on my breaks. I don't know.

My girlfriend thinks I should quit, that using it is coming in between me and her. I tell her I can quit anytime I want... but in secret... I don't think I can.

Is there an AA for Crackberryheads? Wait no! I don't wanna know! Ahh! My hip is vibrating again, gotta go!!!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

ummmm....yes, addiction big time!
    -------
    Yes, addiction for me!
    Last edited by Eldeano; 11-02-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged.

MACV\SOG no está en línea Stack level 2

Might just be...I have owned 5 in the last 3 years and presently have 2 in operation...addicted probably!

MACV\SOG no está en línea Stack level 2

Note someone playing with a Blackwater logo...not cool.

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    Hello. My name is Charles and I am addicted to my Blackberry. And I am happy I am.lol.
    The first step is admitting you have a problem. That's as far as I am going though. Gotta have my 8830.

KING_E no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305ccac0

yeah, i'm freakin addicted. i thought i was addicted to my SK2...haha, little did i know what was coming...

not so much when driving but...

in bed
    in the poopoo room
    in the car (when wifey is driving)
    at work
    waiting in line in stores
    traffic

some people will truly never know the joy that such a small thing can bring you so often
    myspace.com/kingelam << go... you know you want to.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I feel better knowing that I am not alone. I was starting get worried about the amount of time I was spending on my Pearl.Now I see that I'm just like everyone else,except the guy who spends an hour on the toilet-not quite that addicted but close.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

when my blackberry isn't in it's holster I feel like I'm missing a body part.

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Hi I;m Justyn... and uh... I'm a Crackberryhead. I've been using for almost a year now. At first, I only did it a couple of times and you know, it was okay. Then after getting my Data Plan and finding the stacks, I find myself using all the time. I can't put it down. While holding it in my hand I get a 'Phantom Vibe' and reach for my holster anyway. I use it on my breaks. I don't know.

My girlfriend thinks I should quit, that using it is coming in between me and her. I tell her I can quit anytime I want... but in secret... I don't think I can.

Is there an AA for Crackberryheads? Wait no! I don't wanna know! Ahh! My hip is vibrating again, gotta go!!!
    (Sigh) You and me both. My girlfriend says im cheating on her with my Pearl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast