What I'm really asking is how do you know how much data has been downoladed,I'm ... General Blackberry forum

jamesgraylx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203f5731

ADDICTED can i afford the habit?

Advertisement

What I'm really asking is how do you know how much data has been downoladed,I'm with rogers canada and I think I get 25 megs - kinda worried I exceeded that - I'm always downloading apps and reading pin stack not to mention full web pages!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: ADDICTED can i afford the habit?

Thats a very good question you may want check if Rogers Wireless offer any unlimited plans. As per counting data usage you have to guage yourself using your monthly bill in most cases. See this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...read.php?t=630

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

With most cellular providers you can call up and get an monthly data count. What I do with Sprint-Nextel is call the BB Team, if there is a dedicated line for your provider I dont know, and ask how much data has been used so far in the month. I was barely breaking 5 Mb when I first got my BB in 10-05, now Im prolly breaking 30 easy!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

unlimited data plan is the only way to go cause I just keep using more and more each month

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Rogers "unlimited data" has a 25meg high end cap on it, invisible to the user. Pretty bad if you ask me. You honestly might want to go to Bell, as I hear their unlimited data is truely unlimited. Im in NYC, and not in Canada, so cant verify this myself, but from what other users have told me, Bell is the way to go.