Hi everyone I'm new here. I've got a question hopefully someone can answer. We have ... General Blackberry forum

ElTele no está en línea Stack level 1

Activating international BB devices

Advertisement

Hi everyone
    I'm new here. I've got a question hopefully someone can answer.

We have BES\Exchange infrastructure in our organiation in the UK. We have a number of satellite offices throughout Europe (France, Italy, Spain etc) and we want to supply these offices with Blackberries. These Blackberries will be sourced locally from the likes of Orange France, Movistar Spain etc.
    All of our devices in the UK are on a contract with O2, but they cannot offer us European coverage so we have to deal with each country separately.

My question is, will we be able to purchase these devices locally from various providers throughout Europe, and activate them on our London-based BES server?
    The end goal being their devices will be voice-enabled with a local phone number, and they will receive their mail from the BES server in London.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Activating international BB devices

ElTele Welcome to PinStack!

I have two clients in London using Vodafone and they travel all through Europe with no issues. Mostly Turkey, France, Italy. Might want to consider a different provider locally in UK. Oh and our BES is here in the states so i dont think it would matter if your BES is in London or not.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Activating international BB devices

BES doesn't care what carrier the BB is on.