I would like to have access to a contact list stored in an outlook (exchange) ... General Blackberry forum

neilpuck no está en línea Stack level 1

Access to Public Folders

Advertisement

I would like to have access to a contact list stored in an outlook (exchange) public folder. I tried copying a shortcut into the contact list that shows up on the Blackbery desktop. No dice. Haven't found an appropriate solution on the Outlook side either. Is there any way to globally produce a shortcut to an exchange public folder on everyones blackberry? This is to be able to keep an updated contact list for everyone.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Access to Public Folders

I Haven't found a way to publish public folders BB or BES side. Don't think you can.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

You can try adding it as a secondary folder in Intellisync but then you'll have to sync over USB.

howard@comet no está en línea Stack level 1

This might be a pain if you are supporting over 10 bbs but I've copied the public folder contact list to the contact list in the mailbox as a seperate folder within the folder and the sync seems to work properly. However I'm still looking for a freeware or shareware utility that will sync these 2 folders on startup. Any suggestions