[FONT=Times New Roman]I was curious if anyone in the forum uses their BB to access ... General Blackberry forum

qcbob no está en línea Stack level 1

access Google Adwords w BB?

Advertisement

[FONT=Times New Roman]I was curious if anyone in the forum uses their BB to access their Google Adwords account. On my 8703.....Via the BB browser, I have found one decent way to get in (cant post url)

[FONT=Times New Roman]Once in, it is very slow and tedious but does work a bit. However, I can't seem to edit bids on key words. The little grey box shows up but you cant check it like you can from your desktop/laptop browser. Any suggestions/hints?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I have also tried the Opera Mini browser on my BB. I can't get past the Adwords log in page.....my BB does not allow me to type in any letters or #s. [/FONT]

[FONT='Times New Roman']Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Re: access Google Adwords w BB?

Your experience is par for the course -- you can get quite a bit of the Net on the BB tiny screen, but there are some things you cannot do. Blackberry servers do what they can, but there are limits. Eg right-click on anything and see what goodies sit in the Context Menu, or select/copy/cat/paste...

You might want to change the browser emulation in the Options and see if it makes a difference [my guess is, it won't].

qcbob no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: access Google Adwords w BB?

thanks for the info...maybe someday BB will get a better browser like the Iphone