I've got a BB 8100, with BIS service on TMobile. When I receive a meeting ... General Blackberry forum

cl_
    cl_ no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Accepting Appointments on BB changes end time

Advertisement

I've got a BB 8100, with BIS service on TMobile. When I receive a meeting invitation and accept it, it shows up on my calendar just fine, but the recipient of the acceptance gets a response indicating the meeting ends when it starts.

For example. someone sends an invitation for next Monday from 10 am to 11 am. I receive it today, and select Accept. It goes on my calendar as a meeting from 10 am to 11 am. However, the meeting organizer receives my acceptance as having changed the meeting from 10 am to 10 am. This happens consistently.

I have Googled this and searched this forum and can't find that anyone else has this problem. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Have you checked the time zone?

Daylight savings turned on or off?

Problem could be on either end.

cl_
    cl_ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Time zones on both ends set to daylight savings time and we are both in the same time zone. I guess the example I used was not the best. It is not just a one hour difference. The same would happen if I received an invitation for a meeting from 10am to 5 pm. When I accept from my BB, it goes on my calendar correctly, but the acceptance to the meeting organizer accepts it as a 10am to 10 am meeting. In other words, no matter when the meeting ends or what the duration of the meeting, the acceptance from my BB redoes the end time to match the start time.