I wrote an entry in Archers Blog entitled "Bold & iPhone Musings.... The comments to ... General Blackberry forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

About The Author.... archer6

Advertisement

I wrote an entry in Archers Blog entitled "Bold & iPhone Musings....
    The comments to that article were very interesting, and I thank all of you for the positive feedback.
    For those of you that felt I was unfair, or Apple bashing, or biased, I offer the following entry today.

I posted todays article here.

Thanks for reading Archers Blog, everyones feedback is appreciated!

Cheers

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I think your article was right on target as I stated in the thread. If some folks dont like it thats too bad. Apple will never replace BlackBerry, and IMO they should stick to PCs, IPods and such.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey archer...I liked your article...and I do agree that bb's r awesome. There is no argument there...I was merely pointing out that we have to b fair is all! Nothing personal whatsoever...keep writing!

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    Apple Bashing????

This is a Blackberry forum website, yes? Anyone offended by comments against another device.....the door is in the upper right corner of the web page, it's marked with an "x"

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by natesax7 View Post
    Apple Bashing????

This is a Blackberry forum website, yes? Anyone offended by comments against another device.....the door is in the upper right corner of the web page, it's marked with an "x"
    LMAO!! thats good-love it or leave it!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ditto! I was about to give into buying one last night... I know... the horror. Luckily you guys slapped some sense into me. Thanks for your thorough article Archer, keep keep 'em coming

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Nothing wrong with it. I just know many people who believe this a phone that belongs in the corporate world. I'm sorry but its not.. maybe a couple more versions in the future it may be, but at this point it won't be.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Archer...read this earlier, loved your view. BB & Apple, no match! Each offers a different experience for the user. If I was a college kid(No offense meant...I missed those days.), then my taste would be for the Apple. But if I was that same college kid 15yrs. later, I would have a desire for a BB. It all boils down to the type of fruit we prefer: Apples or BlackBerries...one is more sweet than the other. (And both depend on the age...)

PIN/ID
    244d259a
    I love gadgets!!

That being said, the iPhone is appealing because it's different. However, knowing several people who bought it and turned around and sold it because the excitment wore off quickly, I won't be purchasing one.

RIM will make good on the touch screen experience and blow the iPhone out of the water because it will be ten times better for functionality and durability!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm with you nate; I'm gonna wait til the touch comes out to use its screen. What the waffles was I thinking? I'm sticking with mah curve I love my curve too much to replace it with something nonbb. I just hope Verizon won't keep its exclusivity rights to the touchscreen bb that would really suck but then againg knowing RIM they'll please my needs as usual lol

PIN/ID
    244d259a
    I wouldn't worry about it. RIM doesn't stand to gain any ground by having carrier exclusive devices.

Apple got away with it because it was the first 'phone' device and they new that an exclusive deal would sell phone's. RIM has been around for years and knows better.

I actually think it's great that verizon is getting the touchscreen bb first. Let them be the guinnea pigs and when RIM makes the device great, it will be available everywhere!