3 weeks ago my BB 8110 get nuked while I was upgrading my OS, I ... General Blackberry forum

522344 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up About nuked Berry

3 weeks ago my BB 8110 get nuked while I was upgrading my OS, I try by all ways to fix it, I wrote to many BB forums but all gave me the same instructions I follow all of it but nothing, was then when I thinked my BB was Really dead, but I take it to a Celular repair store, where they bring to life again, I was really very happy, but when I upgrade to a newere OS it nuked´s again in this step:
    l. Connect to DM
    2. erase files
    3. Load files
    4. reinitializate, but in this step it cant connect to DM manager again and get nuked.
    I think that with te repair load the OS again ) my BB were fixed , but I see that the repair was just momentary.
    Please can anyone can tell me in thecnical terms in what consist the nuked problem Its a Hardware problem, software one? in wich part of the JAVA programation is the problem.
    I dont know why the resolution of this problem is turning a mistery!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would try uninstalling the OS from your PC and reinstalling it. Then delete the vendor.xml file if needed (if the OS is not from your carrier but for the 8110 specifically). Then reboot the PC. Open Desktop Manager and connect the BB to the PC. Run Add/Remove Software. The OS update should be automatically detected. Follow the prompts and it should work.