Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'am the only one in our department that has a BB. Everyone else who is ... General Blackberry forum

mchambers2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: A simple phone to complement your BB

Advertisement

I'am the only one in our department that has a BB. Everyone else who is suggested to carry a PDA, also has a cell phone. The company gives the Palm 700w to us and we purchase the data plan from Verizon. The Company gives us money weekly to pay for the cell and pda plans. We must carry a company pager 24/7 and call back within 15min. This is why they all carry cell phones. Because they think the pda might not work as a phone at a give time because of all of its features.

I do not want to carry 3 devices if I can help it. Pearl works great, but I have not been able to send company email yet to it because the company uses citrix client.

crutcherk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3280610B
    Quote Originally Posted by mchambers2
    I do not want to carry 3 devices if I can help it. Pearl works great, but I have not been able to send company email yet to it because the company uses citrix client.
    Can you access e-mail via web access? The BB browser worked for me.

ArgonNJ no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Defeats the whole purpose of a smart phone. I want everthing in one device without having to worry if I'd left either device home.

mchambers2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by crutcherk
    Can you access e-mail via web access? The BB browser worked for me.

no. bb browser will not access it. I have another thread about this. Thanks.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

I have 2 lines and pay for them myself. One is my bb 8830. The other a Treo 700p. I have data on both. I also have a bb 8703e and an Audiovox ppc 6700 as backups if I need. I have certain programs that I use on my Treo that I can't live without. My 8830 is my primary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123