All i want is a program so i can edit text on my website via ... General Blackberry forum

Mag1922 no está en línea Stack level 2

A good frontpage style program for Blackberry?

Advertisement

All i want is a program so i can edit text on my website via my Blackberry 8320, nothing complictaed because i only need to edit 1 little bit of text about once every 3 months. It doesn't have to be able to do graphics, flash etc. I've tried logging in to my control panel via my host and using their file manager etc but it just won't work. Are there any programs like Frontpage i can get for for free or any sites/way that i can just enter my site URL and make simple changes via my phone?

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    I would also be interested in this if it's possible. Please respond if you know of a way.

Thanks Mag for asking the question.
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    I don't know of any, and I would guess that there isn't relatively many requests for such a powerful (read complicated) application, to justify the development costs. I don't know if memoPad would have the size limits to handle doing a straight text editing the tagged files.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Maybe post a request in this thread (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=80285)
    and see if it could be made. Never know....
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Mag1922 no está en línea Stack level 2
    All i need is a way of uploading a 5k text file onto my server. Surely that's not difficult to do? I can even edit the file on my pc then save that to my Blackberry for uploading, i just won't have my pc connected to the net once i move out so i just need someway of getting a 5k file onto my server. I can't use my blackberry as a modem, that i'm aware of, but maybe i can somehow?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    There are several FTP programs for the Blackberry that would enable that. Try Idokoro or something similar. I'll try to find the links. Don't know how soon I can get to it though.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles