Today has been a pretty eventful day for those of us who refuse to go ... General Blackberry forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

A Good Day for Blackberry users!

Advertisement

Today has been a pretty eventful day for those of us who refuse to go with anything other than a blackberry. The first news I saw was posted by azstar here about the official release of SPV for Blackberry. Then the next thing I saw was this thread posted by MStrawder about the Bolt browser being out of Beta and headed to prime time. Check it out here . Last and certainly not least for those of us running 5.0 on our 8330's and Storms who couldn't use BBM 5.0 there was this. The Official launch of BBM 5.0 for all 5.0 devices.

It may just be me but I see this as a positive from RIM and other developers and think it has a lot to do with the up coming devices being here very soon and trying to keep users of older devices happy with what they have.

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Certainly agree. Very good day for us Blackberry users. I hope RIM keeps up all the positive. :-)
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    I also agree! Today has been very eventful for us BB users! Its like Christmas came early!! lol
    Im very happy with all these releases...makes me think some great new things are on the horizon as well....my bb addict just keeps growing and growing!
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i will agree also the release of BBM5 made me happy this morning! they need to keep up the good work !!

stixx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Good day, but I have a question on this link a "scan group barcode" is shown but it doesn't show up on my phone. has anyone been able to create a group barcode as it would be cool http://www.blackberrycool.com/2009/1...lly-available/

SimonStark no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21a29322
    This was a great day for all of us crackberrys. Yay!
    BlackBerry8800/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/137

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm officially using bbm5. So much better than that buggy crapped out beta. It was worth the wait BB's rule!!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    BBM 5 rocks! I agree, good to be a BB user!