Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

It's been bumped up too. It has unlimited data and 1500 messages. still listed at ... General Blackberry forum

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Re: A Blackberry with NO data plan?

Advertisement

It's been bumped up too. It has unlimited data and 1500 messages. still listed at 39.99. better price than every other p.d.a. device at 39.99 for JUST data.
    Cingular is now the new at&t

tj32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Data an is a must have with BB you are only wasting your money if you have no data

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69
    Quote Originally Posted by GBallew
    And if the "Company" cared about the BB's as much as we do, the iPhone would be considered a sub-par phone
    Amen my brother!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Preach it!!!
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

love my att reps <3

thanks boyz

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

hey we try to make this bb world a better place where we all can get along...

I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    love my att reps <3

thanks boyz
    Aww. Cherri we luv ya too! You da best!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga15
    a blackberry with out a data plan is like a hot dog without a bun
    Hot dogs without buns ROCK!! ('specially with BBQ sauce!) The PIM aps and the BlackBerry's phone capabilities are superior to any other "cell phone" I've ever had, so even without a data plan I'm as happy as I've ever been with a handheld. The 7105t I'm currently using, and the other SureType devices, rock-and-roll as mobile phones even without a data plan. Perfect size, weight, and form; clear and crisp sound quality; the best speakerphone I've ever heard on a cell; bluetooth; outstanding recordkeeping abilities; calendar, tasks, and memo applications. If you have a data plan, either through your company or on your own, then BONUS!!! ---- but without a data plan, BB rules also!

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    love my att reps <3

thanks boyz
    We love ya too!
    Cingular is now the new at&t

laydeejj no está en línea Stack level 2

i have had my pearl both ways. although it is "fun" to get the email and browser capabilities.... i dont need it. my browser was slow and not worth it to me (i liked the berry 411 though) but i am not a business person who needs there email immediatly. So with TMOBILES FREE BLACKBERRY ENABLER i can still schedule my apts in the calendar, text, and picture message on my blackberry and i LOVE it!

seanc no está en línea Stack level 1

failed attempt

I just bought a 7250 off of craigslist and activated it without the data plan.
    I also bought a 7250 off the internet and tried to activate it with verizon over the phone withut a data plan but instead with pay as you go. I was told that this could not be done, but obviously many other people had successfully activated their phones. My esn on the bb is clean, but tech support said that they still could not activate it.

How can i activate it without any additional monthly plan?

scandalmus no está en línea Stack level 1

How can you download your sim contacts into the blackberry pearl 8100.Do you need a data plan to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by scandalmus
    How can you download your sim contacts into the blackberry pearl 8100.Do you need a data plan to do this?
    No data plan necessary. Open your "Address Book", then open the menu, choose Sim Phone Book and it will load into memory. Once it's loaded, open the menu and an option to copy the SIM phonebook to the device memory will be there.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by trigga15
    yeah i couldnt see myself having a blackberry without the data plan...has anyone seen cingulars new data plan? 39.99 for unlimited data plus 1000txt it's called the blackberry personal max
    That's not really new- I have the 19.99 unlimited data and 9.99 unlimited texts....if anything you are paying 10 more and that's dumb. Once again, people aren't paying attention and just getting what the sales rep wants you to get.

Why the whole data debate??? That's like saying: Why have a large screen plasma tv and not pay extra for HD TV? Because some people just sont want it- simple as that!

dorojm no está en línea Stack level 2

I have recently taken the data plan off my BB (I have Cingular, excuse me AT&T). While I am going thru withdrawal without it I figure I will get used to it. I'm sure my children and husband will like me not constantly checking email and other web related things on it. The little bugger can be quite addicting.
    My BB is by far the best phone I've owned and I go thru alot trying to find the "perfect" one. It's stable (unless I screw with it and install something I shouldn't have or try something I shouldn't) and reliable. It's great. I love all the apps I have been able to add to the phone that have made things easier for me. Try that with a Treo and see how long before you throw the damn thing across the room. Been there done that.
    Will I go back to the data plan? Not sure. I loved having it on there and being able to check anything at a moments notice but for me that was becoming a frequent thing. Just because I can check my email, the stacks, the news, my reader, etc all the time doesn't mean I should. Of course, that's just me and someone else may be better at putting the BB down and walking away from it but I wasn't.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast