This morning I was transferrring my apps from my current BB (8310) to my new ... General Blackberry forum

Fred66 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 9550 Storm 2 frozen with Permission request app

Advertisement

This morning I was transferrring my apps from my current BB (8310) to my new 9550. the transfer process stopped in the middle (left it for nearly 2 hours) on new BB 9550, one of the app transferred over (MissingLight) got stuck on the screen asking for "Application Permission" with "allow/deny". the problem is that it doesn't respond to the touchscreen, or any other buttons. Did try to restart with Battery off/on, still coming back to that screen.. can't access anything on the phone - Did also tried to restore the backup that I saved previously before doing the trasfer but Desktop Mgr can't see the phone plugged in while the blackberry Device Mgr does..!

What can I do to get out of this situation!? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    APP premission request.png
    Last edited by Fred66; 05-28-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: missing words

Fred66 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Got it sorted! used BBSAK to re-install OS

BBUnlockers no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    220D32D2
    Good to hear!
    BlackBerry Unlockers $5.00 for ANY Blackberry Unlock Code 100% Guaranteed CLICK HERE to Unlock your Blackberry Today!

Adyza no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hai Fred, I also got the same problem, then after installing, got the Reload software: 507.
    Last edited by Adyza; 11-10-2010 at 11:42 PM.