What's up stackers?Ok,I posted a thread the other night(A Tale of A Broken BB...User).So if ... General Blackberry forum

dudrsnacks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e6a3aa

8820 vs 8300?

Advertisement

What's up stackers?Ok,I posted a thread the other night(A Tale of A Broken BB...User).So if you read that you know my current problem.If not,basically my 8700c is is broken and I'm using it as an excuse to upgrade.Now,I really like the Curve.I aslo like the 8820 a lot as well.So I'm at a fork in the road.To the left I have the 8820;A monster of a device.It has the newest OS,A media player,expandable memory and built in WiFi.On top of just being pretty.And to the right is the 8300.Just as much of a monster as the 8820.Pretty much the exact same features as the 8820.The only differences that I know of are the upgraded media player and the 2mp camera that the Curve has.And no WiFi.Which I have to admit is pretty freaking awesome.The WiFi,not the fact that the Curve doesn't have it.So,my question is pretty obvious.Which one should I spend my hard earned money on?I'm leaning towards the Curve;but maybe someone could change my mind.I need alittle help stackers!Because my trackwheel is broken!!And I'm losing my mind.I'll be waiting for your wisdom stackers!MUUUUAAAAAAAHHHAHAHA!!!...oh...sorry.Like I said,I'm going crazy.

no2plates no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    215A2574

Re: 8820 vs 8300?

It may be high time for you to switch carriers (along wiht your phone) to T-mo. They just launched the WiFi Curve.
    ... so I tossed my Treo

dudrsnacks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e6a3aa

Re: 8820 vs 8300?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah,I read about it just a moment ago.The titanium Curve!Now that is a awesome looking BB.all titanium looking and what not.Man!I'm am in need of a new BB.