Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oops sorry fairly new to this. I find the keyboard on the curve great took ... General Blackberry forum

stuckrock no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8800 series and curve suck????

Advertisement

Oops sorry fairly new to this.

I find the keyboard on the curve great took me no time at all to get used to and would recommend it to anyone.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 8800 series and curve suck????

Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam
    Well both are great devices as it comes to features, but the keyboards suck bad. I used 8800 it was terrible, i used cuve, a little better, still bad. Is it just me or 8700 kave the best keyboard for full qwerty, and pearl for shuretype.
    Actually, while the Pearl DOES have a good keypad for being a SureType device, the best and my all time favorite SureType BB was the 7105t. It had larger contoured keys which I LOVED typing on. Unfortunately, after having unrelated problems with 2 of them, I moved up to the Pearl and have been happy.

My next device will hopefully have the contoured keys and the same shape as the 7105t but be as thin as the Pearl. Also, there should be the option of a SureType device WITH media features and one WITHOUT media features. RIM, are you listening? LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12