Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by N8DBB I may have misunderstood...To remap the keys, you are going to ... General Blackberry forum

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    I may have misunderstood...To remap the keys, you are going to go through a TON of work, and that's actually going to consist of going into the software.

Hardware, would be like physically somehow manipulating one key so that when it's pressed, it actually activates a different key by some type of physical alteration on the device itself, which, if you want to try, I wish you luck.

Maybe you'd just be better off selling that 87 and purchasing one with the keyboard that you prefer?
    thanks alot guys for confirming my fears well im following your advice and goin back to my 8700c this is goin on ebay tonight ill just try to find one from Italy or from Greece with the US style keypad..such a shame cause its really nice looking....thanks..again
    Last edited by ToY9CiTo; 11-27-2006 at 04:25 PM.

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9
    toy9cito, realistically,how often do you use these keys?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: 8700v can the "Y" and "Z" keys be Switched back around??

Not to answer for the guy, but probably enough that it causes a problem. Just take a look at the sentence you just wrote, that took 4 Y's right there.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8700v can the "Y" and "Z" keys be Switched back around??

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

U would be surprised how often I use the Y and Z keys specially since I type in 3 languages..a Whole lot..as much as it hurts me I already lsited it on ebay cause I can't take the switxhed keys I didn't know there were even different keypads out there..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12