Has anyone made themes for the 8350i (4.6)? I saw some great Harley themes out ... General Blackberry forum

wmc1958 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 8350i Themes

Advertisement

Has anyone made themes for the 8350i (4.6)?
    I saw some great Harley themes out there, but can't seem to get theme loaded.
    Thanks for your help.

kaegk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31239D55
    I sare the same problem. Most of the site are BB device specific and I dont know what the 8350i is close to, even if you could match it up to a similar os. My biggest question is can you use the plazmic cdk 4.6 and build the them yourself? I dont know if this will work either. Perhaps there is someone who knows better the we do....

Somebody posted links to the software to build themes a few weeks ago.
    Most of it was way over my head.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think the current theme builder does not allow for creating themes for that device yet, same for javelin and storm users......everyone is waiting for the next release.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Watch the tale of the themes for the (iden) 8350i here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f28/attention_8350i_theme_testers_needed-97446/

I've tried everything I believe thus far and no luck guys. We have been using Plazmic theme builder 4.6 for the longest already and it will not allow (me) to make it available for you guys. I have modded it and no luck. I still don't understand why it will not allow me to do so yet. You guys are running 4.6.1... All I had to do is to make it available one up since we could do the same thing for previous OS's. Well, I guess we're gonna have to wait for the next CDK. I'm still gonna try but I don't promise anything. It's very time consuming but I'll see what I can do.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Thanks for working on them. I saw what you did with other OS, those themes were great!