I got the curve red 8330 about 3weeks ago and I was wondering out of ... General Blackberry forum

sloancanfield no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31cb99c4

8330 or should i have gotten...

Advertisement

I got the curve red 8330 about 3weeks ago and I was wondering out of the other choices I had did I pick the rite one.. I could have got the 8830 or moto q or the htc touch I think that's what its called or I could of got the pearl...

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I think your right on with the curve!
    having used the pearl I can say the curve is WAY better (for me anyway)
    didn't care much for the Q and haven't messed with the others but I'd say you did the right thing.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

sloancanfield no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31cb99c4
    I found out after I got my curve that the red has more mb flash memory than the others is that good or bad?? Red has 96 others had less than 70

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    trust me more memory is ALWAYS GOOD!!!
    it will help keep your phone running smoothly
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    umm return and get storm, in us its out in canada its in a few weeks or so!!!!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    umm return and get storm, in us its out in canada its in a few weeks or so!!!!
    Well I'm guessing he has sprint. Definately made the wise choice I think. I had the q9c. Craptastic I say. Curve is better than the 8830 in features. If you wanted qwerty keyboard def better than pearl. And wm6 phones not a big fan of. Enjoy your 8330! Its def awesome.

ScSpeedy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3034c66d
    My exprience with all the phone is that anything with htc or windows mobile there is sufficient lag time not so much with the curve. With htc and wm when they lag u sometimes have to do a couple of hard rests and the battery then to die to quickly in a period of 6 months or so. The~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think you did the good choice. The pearl is cool, but a full qwerty keyboard is the best... But if your not a heavy data person and just want something to add data in and do just a little bit, then the pearl would of been fine. But IMO can't go wrong with any BlackBerry

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    The Curve is an excellent choice. I'm still very partial to my 8830 though, that keyboard was just unbeatable to me. So if you really don't have a need for a camera, or don't care I'd actually say trade in the Curve. But then again I do love my Curve as well so sticking with what you have is probably the best and easiest plan.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    To be honest I get more calls at work about windows phones than I do Blackberrys
    I work for Sprint Customer Care and I have a 8330. I love it!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sloancanfield View Post
    I got the curve red 8330 about 3weeks ago and I was wondering out of the other choices I had did I pick the rite one.. I could have got the 8830 or moto q or the htc touch I think that's what its called or I could of got the pearl...
    You made a great choice, you could not have done better. The 8330 is a fantastic model that you will enjoy for a long time. It's the most reliable smartphone money can buy. It has great call quality and offers great battery life. In addition being one of the most popular BlackBerrys' there are loads of accessories, cases and the like so that you can have everything you want.

Enjoy!

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    While Archer and I are both somewhat biased to the Curve, I really do have to say I think you made the right choice.

I used a Pearl for a year and really did enjoy it. It's a great phone. But for heavy data usage, a larger screen and full keyboard really makes a huge difference. I couldn't be happier with my Curve. It's solid, durable and the battery seems to last or a long time.

Enjoy your new device. You'll find that the more you use it, the harder it is to think of going to another device!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

HolidayDre no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would say you got the best out of those there, I really like my curve a lot. I have VZW though and they don't have any HTC Touch or Pro phones, but the blackberry is such an awesome multitasker is great, and I think the Curve is better than the Pearl, but some feel the other way around. In the end though, you made they best choice.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Definitely made the right choice, I got my 8330 about a month ago and also thought about getting the the motoQ, so glad I didn't. This BB is just great it has everything I could ever need in a device then some. The simple functionality it has such as allowing me to surf the web and post on this site while listening to my favorite mp3's is just unbeatable.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~