I was at a UScellular store today and was checking out the 8330, I was ... General Blackberry forum

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3

8320 to 8330?

Advertisement

I was at a UScellular store today and was checking out the 8330, I was pretty impressed by the 3g (EVO2) network they are using now, lightning fast on the browser. Im kinda annoyed how slow EDGE data is and not too happy with Tmo service (frequent dropped calls, trouble making phone calls, slow data, dead zones). I also know that CDMA is more reliable as far as range and reception goes.

I was wondering about what you 8330 owners think about your phone, the pros and cons compared to the 8320. I know it dosent have wifi, but what else?

My contract is expired and my babymama wants to do a family plan (she uses USCC and wants me to add a line and split the bill) and i said only if i can use a BB, plus the curve 2 might be just around the corner and i have a upgrade availible. I cant decide! Any suggestions?
    phatman the phat stacker!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well I currently have the 8310 I've got the 8320 sittin in a box and my fiance has the 8330 with sprint and she's more then happy with it. Its very good with its browser speed compared to GSM devices but the 8320 does have the wifi which makes it a ton faster then evdo rev-a devices. I just have the 8310 because I utilize the GPS a lot. But if you don't ever use wifi I'd go with the 8330. That's just my 2 cents. Tmo is horrible too, lol. No offense to anyone that uses it. Its just not for me.

At&t for life!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3M TA3

PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Thanks Im leaning toward the 8330, I only use wifi to browse but with the USCC network it was just as fast! I was like OMG !!

tennessee31 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I would recommend the 8330. Excellent phone in just about every regard. I work with USCC's tech teams, so if you have any issues or questions let me know!

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I as well recommend the 8330 I have it with Verizon and I love it. I am sure you will enjoy it as well.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Thanks everyone, the one thing I liked best about USCC back in the day was the polite and accurate customer care, I seem to always get stuck with a jerk when I call Tmo with a problem about my billing.