Hey All, does anyone know how to get AIM 2.0 running on tmobile's 4.2 os ... General Blackberry forum

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F

8320 running tmobile 4.2 trying to run AIM 2.0... HELP!!

Advertisement

Hey All, does anyone know how to get AIM 2.0 running on tmobile's 4.2 os without upgrading with another carriers os?? I downloaded it directly from blackberryHELP on my web browser, where it says instant messaging for blackberrys. It actually downloads fine, but when it comes for me to sign on.. well... it reads "service not emabled for this device"... whats up with that??? I guess they released this before they released the official 4.5 os that actually operates it on Tmobile?? Geniuses..!!! Please correct me if Im out of line, but could that really be the problem?? I guess it wouldnt make sense for them to hold it back just because Tmobile is the slowest of them all... LOL!! So... should i upgrade or wait?? T- SLOWAzz -MOBILE... LMAO!!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well from what I've been reading and kinda put together is yes its for 4.5 also have u thought about using jive talk?also u can always downgrade back to your 4.2 if u have problems with 4.5. So its completely up to u I'm running 4.5 on my pearl its great but have yet to upgrade my curve,but 4.5 is worth it a lot of cool things,sorry to ramble lol but if u want to upgrade do it,but also u can use jive talk I personally don't but from all the reviews I've read it great

corlissak no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D9084
    jivetalk is hands down the best! i just bought the full version today. and they let you try it for 30 days free!
    ~Strong Believer in Karma~