hi all, i am new to this forum but found it by searching for answer ... General Blackberry forum

j7nce no está en línea Stack level 1

8300 curve password

Advertisement

hi all, i am new to this forum but found it by searching for answer on how to disable the password on my 8300. i set this yesterday not realising that it would ask me every 2 minutes to enter password. i thought it was to protect data and addresses etc.

i read the help on my 8300 and it said to enter the new password as disabled and this would then disable it. i tried this along with several other options many times over with no joy.

if anyone knows how to switch this off i would be grateful as it is now very annoying.

by the way, i do not use BES or anything, it was me who set it and as part of the set up it asked me to press the keys at random and the nipple to generate a key code, which seemed to be 256 characters long.

many thanks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    go to options-security options-general settings-then disable password. hope this helps.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    By the way welcome to Pinstack! This is THE best Blackberry forum hands down! You will learn a lot about your device here.